Sunday, August 2, 2009

Story

Alright. This post won't be very long, but I'd like to mention that I'm writing a story. It's not incredibly interesting, but for those of you bored reader who need something to do with their time, I thought I'd bring it up. Y'know, just in case. Here's the basic plot line:

Delilah is a normal girl, just like every other sixteen-year-old. She has a crappy car and goes to a tiny high school in a tiny city up near the top of Ontario. She's lived the best life a teenager can live--there hasn't been a single shoot-out so far!--That is, until she notices a new girl in the town who seems to be following her everywhere! Other than at school, she hardly notices her stalker, but she's in every class as Delilah! This dark, Gothic-like girl was starting to freak her out. Was she a ghost? A zombie? A vampire? Turns out, none of the above. But still, she wasn't normal. Delilah learns the girl's name is Teresa, she's seventeen years old, and she's trying to keep Delilah alive while Teresa's fourteen-year-old brother plots to kill her, along with everyone she cares about! How will she ever get herself out of this huge mess? Why her? It's hard to answer any of these questions. And I won't until you can read it, if I decide you can (although now I suppose I have to since I've got your hopes all high;])

As soon as I finish the first chapter, I promise to post it somewhere (maybe here, but maybe not. I haven't decided which is best).

K. Z. Haasly

No comments:

Post a Comment